We are a local registered not for profit charity / company limited by guarantee and have been supporting carers and older people since 1990.
We cover the London boroughs of Bexley, Greenwich, Lewisham & surrounding areas.
We are a network partner of Carers Trust although autonomous with our own Board of Trustees who are responsible for setting the strategic direction of the organisation.
We care for people not-for-profit and all of our services are person centred.
We provide regulated (personal care tasks) and non-regulated care (befriending, shopping, housework, companionship, appointments) and operate 365 days of the year.
We are registered with and regulated by the Care Quality Commission whose role it is to promote improvement in social care and to ensure standards are consistently met in 5 key areas.
A carer is someone, who, without payment, provides help and support to a partner, child, relative, friend or neighbour, and who could not manage without their support.
This could be due to disability, frailty, age, physical or mental illness or addiction.
A young carer is a child or young person under the age of 18 carrying out significant caring tasks.
You can access our services in the following ways:
- Self-Referrals – Contact us directly on our main office number 01322 336086 / email@example.com
- Older carers – Lesley Skinner 07804 486066 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Befriending referrals 01322 336086 / email@example.com
- Via local authority Social Service Teams(Adult and Children’s)
- Via another Voluntary organisation
- Third-party referral (family member / friend)
- By email through our ‘Contact us’ page
If you are in receipt of a Direct Payment, Individual / Personal Budget or wish to self-fund a service from us then please call us directly on 01322 336086 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.